Do the current measures have any consequences for the holidays?
It is important that after this turbulent time, we can enjoy a well-deserved rest. We want to emphasize two things: on the one hand we will not unnecessarily shorten the summer holidays, but on the other hand we will not pass up the opportunity to prevent as much study delay as possible, if necessary. Even if this means that we have to work/learn a little longer, so that students (or study programmes) will have caught up as much as possible in September. This will ensure that we can start the next academic year with a clean slate. As soon as we can realise the schedules for the period after 15 June, we will further inform you.
Frequently asked questions per subject
- New academic year 2021-2022
- On location: measures & provisions
- Vaccination without an appointment
- Study progress
- Transfer from Bachelor to Master
- Transfer from Associate degree to Bachelor
- Choosing a study & applying
- International students
- Health complaints
- Travelling to the Netherlands