In case of (imminent) calamities international student can always call this number: 0031 - 10 794 99 99.
At this number you can reach primary support 365 days of the year, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week
Questions about housing can be sent to email@example.com.
Questions about practical things such as deregistration in case of premature departure from Rotterdam, can be sent to CoIA-Student Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International students who need a doctor (GP) in Rotterdam, can find one through https://gpforinternationals.erasmusmc.nl.
Frequently asked questions per subject
- New academic year 2021-2022
- What measures are there still on location
- Vaccination without an appointment
- Study progress
- Transfer from Bachelor to Master
- Transfer from Associate degree to Bachelor
- Choosing a study & applying
- International students
- Health complaints
- Travelling to the Netherlands