What can you do with it?an overview of features
The library offers you, apart from books and magazines, various databases on all kinds of subjects. Via START you can search in many databases at once. This can help you orientate yourself. With START you can:
- Find all books and magazines of the library, including e-books!
- Search through many databases.
- Reserve book copies for yourself.
- See what you have borrowed and extend your loans.
- Store searches en search results in your personal account.
- Request books and (copies of) scholarly articles from other libraries.
General tipsfor more relevant search results
- Make title searches as complete as possible. Searching for "the 7 habits of highly effective people" will yield better results than just searching for "habits".
- Use the "in title" search option that is offered and also try the search suggestions.
- Make use of the filters in the left column when you get too many search results. Here you can speficy you only want to see English language magazines for example.