Steps to your enrolment
- Apply for your Master via Studielink.
Please be advised we have two International Supply Chain Master programmes in Studielink with the same name, however one is FULL-TIME and one is PART-TIME. Make sure to apply for the correct programme.
- After you have applied via Studielink a letter with your login details will be sent to you via email. Use these codes to log in to Hint, the intranet. On Hint you will find information about, for example, the start week, your schedule and your book list. (This information will be available close to the starting date of your study programme). The login codes will also give you access to your personal university e-mail and Osiris (student registration system)
- Centre of International Affairs (CoIA) also confirms your Studielink registration by email together with application instructions and a list of required documents that you need to send to CoIA for evaluation.
1. Required documents can be sent by email. However please be informed that digital copies of your diploma and final transcripts are only used to determine if you meet the requirements. For your final registration, original certified photocopies* of your diploma and final transcripts send by post or submitted in person are still required (see admission requirements).
2. If at the time of applying you are still in your final year, we can also determine if you are eligible to apply based on your current transcripts plus a statement from your school indicating when and for which diploma you are expected to graduate.
- CoIA admissions will check that your diploma and your level of English meet the requirements for the programme and will contact you for an online intake interview. If you do not meet the language or previous education requirements, CoIA may advise you to take a preparation course.
- After the intake interview you will receive a conditional admission and statement of understanding. Additional information about practical matters like housing, insurance and visa will be provided by email by team Student Support.
- You will receive an invoice by email for tuition fees and additional fees that apply. Students of the Master in International Supply Chain Management who have an EU/EEA nationality are excluded, as they will have to authorize Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences on Studielink in order to fulfil the payment.
- Non- EU only: After you have paid the fees as stated on the invoice and we have received the required documents for the visa application, team Student Support will apply for your student visa (MVV) and residence permit (VVR). You (or your agent) will be informed when your MVV is ready to be collected at the Dutch consulate or embassy in your country. *Please note, this step is not applicable for part-time master programme
- After arrival in the Netherlands, we will welcome you to our University of Applied Sciences during the CoIAintroduction week which takes place before the start of your study programme (participation in the Introduction week is mandatory). During these days CoIA will assist you with practical matters like municipality registrationand residence permit and several social activities will be organized by CoIA and the student ambassadors.
*An original certified photocopy is a photocopy of your original diploma/transcript. This copy is stamped and signed by the school or the institute which awarded your diploma.
** If you will not obtain your Diploma before the 31st of January (spring) / 31st of August (fall) we need to receive a statement from your school with the following information:
- Your personal details; initial(s), surname, date of birth and place of birth.
- The name and location of the school.
- The name of the course/Diploma that is obtained.
- The name of the subjects in which the finals have been taken. (or separate final transcript)
- The date of graduation.
- The date on which the diploma was obtained or will be issued.