- The investigator has a collaborative contract with the Personnel, Organisaton and Education Department of Laurens in Rotterdam.
- Two locations of Laurens, Dijkveld and Antonius IJsselmonde, and the entire HRM team are participating in the research.
- A narrative interview was conducted with 25 care employees about their lives and careers.
- These care employees also participated in a focus group in the form of a ‘tell and sing workshop’ about the importance of the work in care to them or to society or to the elderly.
- The HRM staff participated in a focus group in the form of a musical listening and inspiring workshop.
- Three articles about the methodology appeared in the Dutch magazine for qualitative scientific methodology (KWALON).