Completed years of studies
- 2 years of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of a 3-year Bachelor's degree
You will enrol in the 3th year of the programme.
The research projects cater for our 3rd year Bachelor students. Some of the elective courses are aimed at 2nd year Bachelor students. Therefore we allow highly motivated second year students as well.
Your degree must be in the field of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Water Management, Biomedical Laboratory Research, Chemistry or Information Technology.
As part of your application for this exchange programme you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records
Please ask for an official Transcript of Records at your home university.
- Motivation letter
We kindly ask you to write a motivation letter that covers:
- The reason(s) you want to join the programme. Show that you understand the content of the programme and explain why and how this matches with your interests and ambitions.
- The two projects of your preference that you like to work on during this exchange programme. Please note that based on the application of the students we will make the project group devision.
- Your qualifications: Explain, based on past experiences and accomplishments, why you are able to successfully participate in the programme.The letter should be no longer than 1 A4/Letter format.
All documents need to be translated in English.