Follow these steps
1. Nomination by home university
Before you apply, please make sure you have been nominated by your home university.
2. Registration link with log-in details
After your nomination has been approved by the Centre of International Affairs (Rotterdam UAS), you will receive an email with a registration link. All students need to apply through Mobility Online. You can only access this system after you received the log-in details from us.
3. Confirmation email
After your registration you will receive a confirmation email. This email contains further information about your online application.
4. Complete your online application in Mobility Online (our online application system)
Your online application consists of 3 parts:
1. Personal data
2. Application data - Select a top 3 choice
3. Required application documents
As part of your application you will be asked to submit a motivation letter/video, transcript of records and curriculum vitae. Some programmes also schedule a skype interview with the students. These additional steps depend on the chosen programme. Please check the admission requirements of your programme.