Five steps to apply
- Before you apply, please make sure you have been nominated by your home university.
- After you have been nominated you should fill in the online application form which is available during the application time slot stated below.
- After you have completed the online application form you will receive a confirmation email from the Centre of International Affairs (CoIA).
- CoIA and the programme coordinators will review your application.
- When your application has been approved, CoIA will send you a Letter of Acceptance.
NOTE: Letters of Acceptance will only be sent within 2-4 weeks after the application closing date.
Non-European students: Shortly after your online application you will receive an e-mail from CoIA-Student Support with more information about the visa application procedure. More information about residence permits and visa will be sent to your home university as well before the application period.
The application procedure of this programme contains an additional step
As part of the application procedure you need to send us a short video (min. 2 minutes, max. 3 minutes) in which you explain why you are the ideal candidate for this semester.
- In the video, please discuss why you are capable of dealing with pressure and can function well in a team.
- Provide proof in the form of examples. These examples should preferably be from situations beyond the scope of your studies.
- Please also discuss what you would contribute to the programme and how it would benefit from your presence; In short why you are a valuable addition to the group.
Students from Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences can find the application requirements that apply to them in Osiris.
Fall semester time slot
You can only apply between 1 April and 1 May if you want to enrol in the Fall semester.