To enter the bachelor programme International Business of Rotterdam Business School you must meet the following requirements:
International Business (4 year programme)
- International Business & Management
- International Business & Languages
- International Business & Supply Chain Management
- International Business for Asia
Dutch secondary education diploma
Applicants with a Dutch secondary education diploma: HAVO, MBO 4 or VWO diploma, please check the website of Hogeschool Rotterdam for details about Admission Requirements.
EU and non-EU nationality applicants without a Dutch diploma
Students with a Secondary school diploma equivalent to a Dutch HAVO, MBO 4 or VWO diploma are eligible for our Bachelor programmes..
Click here to check at the Nuffic website whether your diploma meets the minimum level requirement. Nuffic can provide you with information of most education systems from around the world including the ‘International Baccalaureate’.
You need to meet the following requirements:
- For your final registration we need to either receive an original certified photocopy* of your diploma and a final transcript by post. Or you can show your original diploma and transcript in person before the deadline of 31st of August**. Certified translations (by sworn translator) are required if not in Dutch, English, French or German.
- English test level (check the language requirements in the menu on the left).
- Pass the intake interview with one of our recruiters.
- Chinese applicants also need to submit a Nuffic certificate.
*An original certified photocopy is a photocopy of your original diploma. This copy is stamped and signed by the school or the institute which awarded your diploma.
** If you will not obtain your Diploma before the 31st of August we need to receive a statement from your school with the following information:
- Your personal details; initial(s), surname, date of birth and place of birth.
- The name and location of the school.
- The name of the course/Diploma that is obtained.
- The name of the subjects in which the finals have been taken.
- The date of graduation.
- The date on which the diploma was obtained or will be issued.
English language requirements
English requirements (we accept):
- IELTS Academic 6.0;
- TOEFL iBT 80;
- Cambridge FCE: Grade B scale 173-175 | Grade C scale 169-172
Exemptions for the English level requirement are: Applicants whose medium of instruction of the previous education was in English and some EU secondary education diplomas.
Please send the required application documents to the Admissions team. Your education and your level of English will be reviewed and if you have met the requirements for the bachelor programme, you will be contacted for an intake interview.
EU and non-EU applicants who reside in the Netherlands also need to submit:
- GBA form (address registration in the Netherlands)
- Valid residence permit