How are our programmes structured?Collaboration inside and outside the school
At the new Rotterdam Business School, we strive to offer even greater quality and study success. The focus of the first and second year is primarily on the theoretical foundations and offering the student structure. During the third and fourth years, we create and offer opportunities for personal development across the breadth and width of the study programme. This entails collaborating with the business community on challenging practical cases and research. Not only is the student's own programme involved in this collaboration, but also other programmes at the Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
What kinds of programmes are offered?
The following is a list of study programmes that are offered by the new Rotterdam Business School. Click on the programme for more information.
- Business Administration (MER)
- Business Economics
- Business IT and Management
- Commercial Economics: Creative Marketing & Sales
- Commercial Economics: Global Marketing & Sales
- Commercial Economics: Public Marketing & Management
- Commercial Economics: Sports Marketing & Management
- Financial Services Management
- Fiscal Law and Economics
- Human Resource Management
- International Business and Management Studies
- International Business and Languages
- Master in Consultancy & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Finance and Accounting
- Master in Logistics Management
- Master’s Foundation Programme
- Small Business & Retail Management: Entrepreneurship
- Trade Management for Asia (Dutch and English)