Even though there is no education at the locations, all costs for the school continue. Employees continue to be employed, salaries are paid and fixed costs continue; on the contrary, the costs are only increasing, precisely because of the enormous shift towards online education. And so the collection of tuition fees continues. Unfortunately, we as a university of applied sciences cannot make an exception.
For questions about paying tuition fees, please contact the Student Service Center of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences. Use the contact form for this.
No. Make sure you have met all deadlines regarding the tuition fee before you re-enrol.
Frequently asked questions per subject
- Education in times of corona
- On location: measures & provisions
- New academic year 2021-2022
- Tuition fee
- Study progress
- Transfer from Bachelor to Master
- Transfer from Associate degree to Bachelor
- Choosing a study & applying
- International students
- Health complaints
- Travelling to the Netherlands
- What about self-tests?